- Professor Jose Villar – Professor of Perinatal Medicine, Nuffield Department of Women and Reproductive Health, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford. Co-Director, Oxford Maternal and Perinatal Institute
- Professor Dame Tina Lavender – Professor of Midwifery and Director of Centre for Global Women’s Health, University of Manchester, UK
- Professor Khalid Hussain – Professor of Paediatrics, Weill Cornell Medicine -Qatar, Division Chief of Endocrinology, Sidra Hospital, Doha. Honorary Professor, University College , London.
- Professor Jan Deprest – Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University College London. Director of fetal surgery programme , University Hospital Leuven, Belgium.
- Dr. Michael Robson – Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
- Mrs. Andrea Duckworth – Parent, International motivational speaker and disability coach
- Professor Rebecca Reynolds – Professor of Metabolic Medicine, Centre for Cardiovascular Science, Queen’s Medical Research Institute, Edinburgh, UK
- Dr. Hari Ahlqvist-Björkroth – Psychologist and Lecturer, Department of Psychology and Language Pathology, University of Turku, Finland
- Study on longitudinal fetal growth to guide postnatal growth and neurocognitive outcome
- Supporting women after still birth – A global perspective and innovative interventions to improve outcomes
- Optimal management of neonatal hyperinsulinaemic hypoglycaemia
- Ground breaking advances in fetal surgery and spina bifida outcomes
- Increasing Caesarean Section rate in the 21st century – much ado about nothing or to be concerned?
- Enabling ability –a family story of belief and achievement
- Early life metabolic and cardiovascular disease – maternal nutrition and infant /future generations
- ‘Close Collaboration with Parents intervention’ to improve psychological well-being and child development
More topics to follow………..