6th Swansea Perinatal Symposium
21st May 2019, Liberty Stadium, Swansea
The event would be an ideal platform for your company to showcase your products to your target professionals and I wonder if you want to book an exhibition space at the conference.
The SWAPS is the only conference in the South West of the UK that focuses solely on perinatal topics. Only in its 6th year, it has developed a reputation for quality and value for money and is attended by more than 200 delegates every year at the Liberty Stadium in Swansea.
The conference is hosted by the Faculty of Neonatal Medicine, Swansea Bay University Health Board and supported by Obstetric and Midwifery colleagues on the organising committee. The conference aims to bring together professionals from paediatrics, neonatal, obstetrics, midwifery, and allied specialties to share best practices and recent advances in this rapidly progressing area of clinical care. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for continuing medical education to all professionals at an affordable cost.
The exhibition will be in the Sinclair suite 1 and 2 on the 2nd floor of the West side of the stadium. Registration and refreshments will also be served here.
700 parking spaces available on site and provided free to exhibitors and delegates. There is easy lift access available for heavy equipments
Conference venue offers free WIFI
Standard exhibition space is approximately 2.5m X 2m. A table with table cloth and chairs will be provided. You will also have access to electric power points. Supply of extension cable at the venue is limited.Please bring in long electric extension cable to be able to access power. You should bring any addition display accessories with you.
Levels of sponsorship:
- 3 conference delegate places included (may include nurses or doctors) – optional
- Listed as a ‘Platinum Sponsor’ in event marketing material
- Listed as a ‘Platinum Sponsor’ on the event website along with company logo
- URL hyperlink until 31st December 2019
- One large exhibition stand space – premium positions
- Inclusion as a ‘Platinum Sponsor’ on the AV holding slides as well as an acknowledgement in the conference opening and closing remarks
- Inclusion of promotional materials in the delegate packs
- 2 conference delegate places included (may include nurses or doctors)-optional
- Listed as ‘Gold Sponsors’ in event marketing material
- Listed as a ‘Gold Sponsor’ on the event website along with company logo and URL
- hyperlink until 31st December 2019
- One exhibition stand space
- Inclusion as a ‘Gold Sponsor’ on the AV holding slides as well as an acknowledgement in the conference opening and closing remarks
- Listed as ‘Sponsor’ in event marketing materials
- Listed as a ‘Sponsor’ on the event website along with company logo and URL hyperlink until 31st December 2019
- One exhibition stand space