6th Swansea Perinatal Symposium
Improving outcomes for the mother and her child
Thursday 21st May 2020, Liberty Stadium, Swansea Follow @SWAPSconf
Deatils, application form and online registration link will be posted here. For more information please contact Abigail Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurses, Midwives, ANNPS – Only £40 !! Doctors £65-110
Submit your abstracts for poster and podium presentation – use link SWAPS 2020 abstracts. Abstract submission deadline Tuesday 23rd April 2020.
- Background, ethics and practical implications of BAPM 2019 Framework of Clinical Practice for perinatal management of extreme preterm birth
- Evolving Extrauterine Support System for births at margins of viability – A bridging intervention to avoid unpleasant intensive care?
- The value and limitations of Fetal MRI – an approach to practice
- Intact cord resuscitation – moving on from routine delayed cord clamping
- Optimal perinatal management of cancer in pregnancy – implication for the mother, fetus and the newborn
- Less Invasive Surfactant Administration – practical opportunities, limitations and evolving knowledge
- Abnormally Invasive Placenta – delivering a high quality evidence based service
- Electrographic seizure detection – practical challenges and value in management and prognosis in term and preterm infants
- New Frontiers in diabetes management in pregnancy
More topics to come …..
About the Conference:
The SWAPS is the only conference in the South West of the UK that focuses solely on perinatal topics. Only in its 6th year, it has developed a reputation for quality and value for money and was attended by more than 200 delegates every year. The conference aims to bring together professionals from obstetrics, midwifery, paediatrics, neonatal and allied specialties to share best practices and recent advances in this rapidly progressing area of clinical care. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for continuing medical education to all professionals at an affordable cost.
The conference is hosted by the Faculty of Neonatal Medicine, Obstetrics and Midwifery, Swansea Bay University Health Board Department of Neonatology, ABMU Health Board and supported by Obstetric and Midwifery colleagues on the organising committee. The conference attracts eminent speakers from all over the UK and abroad.The Inaugural conference in 2015 was held at the historic Sketty Hall in the beautiful coastal City of Swansea. In 2016, the conference moved to a bigger and dedicated conference halls of the Liberty Stadium, home to Swansea City Football Club. You can see the programme and information about the past conferences in their dedicated pages.
If you are a prospective delegate or an exhibitor and want more information about the 5th Swansea Perinatal Symposium please contact conference coordinators at Abigail.Morgan3@wales.nhs.uk or Gemma.Williams1@wales.nhs.uk or email@example.com