SWAPS conference has developed a reputation for quality and value for money and was attended by 220 delegates in 2016. The full programme can be downloaded here. (SWAPS 2016 Programme)
The topics discussed are:
- Early identification of risks and prevention of premature labour
- Controversies in the management of premature labour
- Key perinatal learning points from MBBRACE – what can we do?
- Effects of Perinatal mental health issues on the fetus and the child
- Substance use in pregnancy- implications for the baby
- Management of perinatal CMV infection
- Medicolegal issues – what should a perinatal clinician be aware of?
- Palliative care in the perinatal period – A case study and Patient experience
Photo Gallery (SWAPS 2016)